Movie Title : The We and the I
Release Date : Mar 8, 2013 Limited
Mpaa Rating : Unrated Genre Movie :Drama,Science Fiction & Fantasy,ComedySynopsis :Workshopped with a group of teens from The Bronx over the course of 3 years, Michel Gondry's The We and The I gives an inside look into the dynamics, drama and hilarity that emerge on a real-time bus ride through The Bronx on the last day of school. -- (C) Paladin Films Unrated
Actors For The We and the I
Michael Brodie,Teresa Lynn Eyet,Raymond Delgado,Jonathan Ortiz,Jonathan Worrell,Alex Barrios,Laidychen Carrasco,Meghan "Niomi" Murph...,Chenkon II Carrasco,Jacobchen Carrasco,Konchen Carrasco,Raymond Rios,Kenny Quinonez,Amanda Mercado,Manuel "Little Speed...,Jillian Rice,Chantelle-Lisa Davis,Brandon Diaz,Luis Figueroa,Marlene PerezNewVisitor Ranting & Critics For The We and the I
User Ranting Movie The We and the I : 3.2User Percentage For The We and the I : %
User Count Like for The We and the I : 981
All Critics Ranting For The We and the I : 6.6
All Critics Count For The We and the I : 39
All Critics Percentage For The We and the I : 67 %






0 comments:
Post a Comment